Minggu, 17 April 2011

Works as intended..

Scosche Automotive Harness 1988 up Antenna

Scosche Automotive Harness 1988 up Antenna

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Scosche Automotive Harness 1988 up Antenna Now!

10 komentar:

  1. It works and fits like a glove--nice and tight connections, it was installed in a 03 chevy silverado-- it works for what it was designed to do.

    BalasHapus
  2. This fit my 97 Blazer perfectly and has been working great. Plugged right in to stereo and the vehicles antenna. I have purchased several Scosche adapters for my other vehicles and they all worked perfectly. Do your research before you buy. The biggest problem on this site are people who buy the wrong item because they did not research it then give the item a bad review because it did not fit. Read! read!! read!!! and then read!!!! some more before you order.

    BalasHapus
  3. I ordered this antenna cable only because a Amazon recommended it, A friend recommended a different type for a local store which ended up being the wrong one. I am glad Amazon told me about this one.

    BalasHapus
  4. Using it with my Kenwood head unit. I haven't had any reception issues. A required part for many head units.

    BalasHapus
  5. There's not much I can really say about this other than it does what it's supposed to do. The price was right too.

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm not sure what the difference is between this item an another antenna adaptor that cost a few bucks more. But this one did the job and seemed very well made. If you going to put an aftermarket deck in your GM vehicle you'll need an adaptor for the antenna and this one is good.

    BalasHapus
  7. Antenna plug adapter fit well and is a tight fit. I have no loss of signal. I would buy again.

    BalasHapus
  8. The unit fits and functions as designed. no loss of radio signal as you sometimes get with adaptors. Would use again.

    BalasHapus
  9. Not a whole lot I can say about this item other than it works exactly how it's supposed to and my radio reception is great! You will need this if you have a GM car!

    BalasHapus