Sabtu, 30 April 2011

Quality products at a great price

Bundle Monster Vintage Crystal Fashion

Bundle Monster Vintage Crystal Fashion

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Bundle Monster Vintage Crystal Fashion Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Penelope Richardson24 November 2011 pukul 14.32

    The reviews were right. They are beautiful. And bigger than I thought but perfect for a bouquet for a wedding. Love them.

    BalasHapus
  2. I really thought that the quality of this product was very good, and it was at a great price. They were very beautiful and made the bouquet that I put them in, look stunning.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought these pins to close those open sweaters that are in style now, and was not disappointed. They are larger than I thought they would be. I like them that way, but pay attention to the size description if you wanted something smaller.

    BalasHapus
  4. Very nice brooches! Arrived well packed and in time. Highly recommended for an extra accessory on a nice evening dress or elegant blazer.

    BalasHapus
  5. My daughter's bridal bouquet is going to be made of brooches..these are beautiful and really inexpensive..I would buy again!! Love!

    BalasHapus
  6. I ordered these to replace a cheap looking brooch on my bridesmaids' dresses. I was very pleased with the way they looked. They don't look like they cost less than $5 each. Great quality at an awesome price.

    BalasHapus
  7. These brooches are so much larger than I anticipated. For the price, I expected small pins. Instead, these are brooches each about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. One brooch would be a nice gift. Amazing value!

    BalasHapus
  8. My wife ordered this to use as small Christmas gifts in the office. They are bigger than the impression we got from the internet and they certainly look more expensive than their actual cost, so we went ahead and ordered more. Shipping was fast and well packaged so there was no damage

    BalasHapus