Jumat, 01 April 2011

Fits Perfect

Classic Accessories 75387 Universal diameter

Classic Accessories 75387 Universal diameter

Jessica has pretty much come to terms with the fact that she will never turn into a werewolf, she has finally convinced her father that she needs to get away from the pack that hates her with a passion and she has been living on her own when the unthinkable happens. She turns.

Jessica was an instant like character for me. She stands up for herself, doesn't take anyone's crap and even though she might be at a disadvantage she will put her all into kicking your ass if you get in her face. The pack treats her like she will be the death of them all and when she actually turns things get even worse for her. Being the only female werewolf ever is hard on a girl but she takes it all in and carries the burden beautifully. The action is non stop in FULL BLOODED if Jessica isn't dodging murder attempts she is fighting her way out of trouble with the local law enforcement agent that has it out for her. The men in her life are loyal and protective and its always nice hearing her describe them. I loved her brother as well as James (fans herself from his hotness). Jessica is also lucky to have found her mate. Their meeting is brief but their connection is strong and I cant wait to dive into book 2 HOT BLOODED to get to know him better. I honestly don't know how anyone could not love this book and I will leave it at that as I don't want to give away to much.

After reading BLOODED the Jessica McClain series quickly became one of my must read series, reading FULL BLOODED didn't lesson that one bit. I highly recommend you jump in to this series immediately by getting a copy of BLOODED so that your ready for FULL BLOODED the moment it hits the shelf. The ending of FULL BLOODED came way to soon and ended on a huge cliffhanger. I'm dying to read HOT BLOODED.

Get your Classic Accessories 75387 Universal diameter Now!

16 komentar:

  1. A Kid's Review

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this to cover the spare on my trailer to protect it from the sun vs for looks. Initially it seemed cheap coming out of the box, just the feel of it, but for $18 and with the way things are going these days it seems everything is 'cheaper' for the money. The inside is nice and soft so it sure would not scratch polished rims if you had them. Was snug going on which is good, I didnt want a loose wrinkled fit. It fit the tire very well. On the fence as to how long I expect it to last, I would guess a few years. When it comes apart I will be back to report.

    BalasHapus
  3. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful

    BalasHapus
  4. I recently purchased an old 93 Jeep 4x4. It had a tattered tire cover. After driving around I discovered the olf tire cover has flown off. I never found it.

    BalasHapus
  5. I found this spare tire cover to be well made and very easy to install on my boat trailer. It fits nicely on the 205/75R14 spare tire. It gives a nice finished appearance to your external spare tire carrier.

    BalasHapus
  6. This product fit well around my tire. Had a few wrinkles from shipping but they have lesson over time. It was easy to get on so I know it will be easy to get off if I need to get to my tire.

    BalasHapus
  7. I was waffling between this version and it's main competitor and suspect the reason you are reading this is for the same reason. Well, you can stop looking and get this model and you won't be disapointed. I used it on my spare tire for my trailer (15" rims but forget the tire diameter) and it looks perfect.

    UPDATE (12 Feb 1013): My original review was almost 2 years ago. Well, almost 2 years later, this cover is still as good as new!!

    BalasHapus
  8. 5.0 out of 5 stars

    BalasHapus
  9. This item is durable, well made and protects the tire. It has the ability to be pulled tightly around the tire. Does the job nicely so far. Would recommend

    BalasHapus
  10. I was very happy when I rec'd this wheel cover. I was a little hesitate in purchasing it not knowing the quality of the material but when I rec'd it, I knew I made the right choice. The dealer wanted $120 for their wheel cover which is alot more than I paid for this one. Very Satisfied with product and shipping and handling. I rec'd it when stated.

    BalasHapus
  11. Universal Wheel Cover - 26.75" to 29.75", June 8, 2010

    BalasHapus