Selasa, 19 April 2011

Did the job

Scosche GM1515B 1995 97 General Chevrolet

Scosche GM1515B 1995 97 General Chevrolet

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Scosche GM1515B 1995 97 General Chevrolet Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I used this in a 96 s10 blazer, and it worked ok, as with all scoshe install kits, it was a bit flimsy, and felt like it might buckle under the weight of my deck. the pocket underneath is wasted space, s-series gm's of this generation all have pockets already, and the one on this install kit is only big enough to hold a cd case. having the extra pocket underneath makes it not possible to bend the radio cage tabs on the bottom out.. it will work, but there are better kits out there.

    i would recommend metra over scosche any day, but this kit did its job

    BalasHapus
  2. This rack mount fits my 1995 Chevy S-10 like it was a factory part. would definitely recommend it to friends.
    Thanks

    BalasHapus
  3. This was reccommended by Amazon when I ordered a radio for my truck. It fit perfectly and looks awesome in my Signature Edition 1995 Dale Earnhardt S10 Chevy truck. Thanx Amazon

    BalasHapus
  4. this fit very well in my 1996 S-10 Blazer. With this I did not have to do any cutting or fabrication at all. everything went together just like it was from the factory that way.

    BalasHapus
  5. It not only fits perfect, looks good and is fully functional. It also gives you a little more storage space to put small things.

    BalasHapus
  6. Perfect part fit to a T no extra work just plug n play that was the easiest radio i ever installed

    BalasHapus
  7. This fitted my 97 Blazer LT perfectly. Nice easy fit, good looking finish and installed along with the radio (first time doing anything electrical in my car) in under 90 mins.

    There's a confusing array of kits on the market but if you do enough research you should find the right one for you.

    BalasHapus
  8. Fit good... Pocket was a lil smaller than I expected. But it fit and holds my stereo so can't complain to much

    BalasHapus