Minggu, 03 April 2011

Heavy denim shirt

Trekker Heavyweight Denim Sleeve Shirt

Trekker Heavyweight Denim Sleeve Shirt

For the money, this blazer is fantastic. I have worn it to work on several occasions and have received many compliments. It fits very well in the size I normally wear-- 42S. The cut is definitely more tailored than a normal fit sport coat, but it is not too tight that it ever becomes uncomfortable or even noticeable. Actually, the coat's comfort is one of its strong suits, so to speak. The picture does a fairly good job of representing the color and the drape of the coat in my opinion. The thickness of the fabric would probably limit wear to the cooler months, though if you work in an office with the A/C cranked up all the time, you'll be fine. I am going to buy the other Tommy Hilfiger coats in this cut. Again, the quality and appearance of the coat is quite good for the price. It will give your wardrobe a nice tweedy, professorial look. I have not found a better deal in a long time.

Get your Trekker Heavyweight Denim Sleeve Shirt Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I really like this shirt. Its a very nice comfortable heavier denim. I have long arms and am always struggling to find shirts that cover my wrists. The Long Tall does the job perfectly. Other manufacturer's shirts I've purchased are lacking in their sizing and leave me with exposed wrists and buttoning half-way up my forearm after a few washings. Not this guy. It fits and looks good. This shirt is worth the money.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love this shirt. I've got three of them now and wear them quite a lot. And I've worn three to the bone. These shirts are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. They are comfortable. And they look good. And can be very versitile. You could wear them while working hard outdoors or for casual dress occasions under a blazer. I just hope they continue to make them.

    BalasHapus