Jumat, 15 April 2011

Great!

Simmons%C2%AE 9x40 Blazer Rifle Scope

Simmons%C2%AE 9x40 Blazer Rifle Scope

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Simmons%C2%AE 9x40 Blazer Rifle Scope Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I have this scope on my savage model 11 with accutrigger in .223. its perfectly clear and holds zero perfectly. I sighted it in the day I got it and have never messed with it since after easily 1000 rounds through the gun. got it shooting 5/8'' groups of 4 at 100 yards, dead center of target, and can shoot individual teeth off the cow skulls laying around my property.

    BalasHapus
  2. This scope rocks. Fits nicely, looks great, nice clear vision. Cross hairs are nice and thin... and the scope can magnify if you want a closer look at things. Nice price too!

    BalasHapus
  3. i purchased this scope to go with a new mount i just got for my AR-15. Sighting it in was easy and after about 75 rounds of 5.56 it was still zeroed. clarity, field of vision are great, cross hairs are perfect and offers everything you would need for a deer hunting or recreational scope! Sure, you can go out and drop 100's on other scopes that have rang finders and allegedly do everything but wash the dishes, but seriously, unless your a sniper and targeting thing 1000 yards out, do you really need anything else.

    BalasHapus
  4. Easy to get sighted in and functions perfectly.
    I am very new to shooting anything,and I was able to hit a .45 caliber casing from about 50 yards with my Ruger 10/22.
    I am very pleased with this purchase.

    BalasHapus
  5. Even though I bought this scope from my local shop, the price was identical to this offering considering freight. It's mounted on a Savage MKII .22LR and sighted to 100 yards. Put the cross hairs on it, squeeze the trigger, round goes where you aimed it. Can't ask for more.

    Uses Weaver 1" mounting rings and goes on easily. Factory set is pretty well on the money, I only put 5 rounds down-range to get it dialed. After that, consistent 1" groups at 100 yards (with a bipod) is almost ho-hum.

    BalasHapus
  6. This scope is a good value. I use it on a muzzle loader that might be used 4 or 5 times a year. Works well and holds zero. No fogging. I user a higher end scope on my regular hunting rifle but I am impressed with this scope for the low cost. Recommended for someone looking for an inexpensive quality rifle scope.

    BalasHapus