Selasa, 13 September 2011

awesome sparks

ACDelco 41 993 Professional Iridium Spark

ACDelco 41 993 Professional Iridium Spark

I have had this watch for more than 6 months now, and still love it. Bought it for interval training as a way to start jogging. It has two alternating timers with a limit of 10 repetitions. Now, since I am jogging all the way, I don't use the timers that much anymore but the stop watch/lap time feature. After a nice jog, I look back my times and write it down. Apart from the lap times and total time, it also tells you the date and the time the stop watch started running. A good thing if I forget to write down the info! until say a week later. Well, ok, it doesn't exactly automatically keeps track of your improvements (graphs or whatever) but I don't need a more fancy watch.

Love that it is solar powered. I used it as soon as I got it. At first, I was worried since the screen was blank, but as soon as you press a button, it will power up. It goes in stand-by mode if not in use for a long time. The strap is still good (like the 1st day I got it). I have washed my hands (not often though) wearing this watch with no problem.

If you want a runners watch for less than $20, durable, and low maintenance, buying this watch is the way to go.

Get your ACDelco 41 993 Professional Iridium Spark Now!

6 komentar:

  1. these spark plugs changed my blazer all around helped with the gas mileage it also ran much smoother decreased any misfiring and really just improved my blazer

    BalasHapus
  2. High quality, powerfull, super durable plugs to go the distance! I do about 55K miles per year and only replaced my plugs when I reached 145K and it was still running smooth, I could have gone much longer. These plugs were the original type my truck came with. Whenever possible I always stick with OEM parts...Highly recommend these for any GM 4.3L engine. PS They are much cheaper here than at my local parts store.

    BalasHapus
  3. I had my Roadtrek camper van tuned up using AC Delco products. It had 82,000 miles on it. It ran OK before and runs great now. I also got a $2.00 rebate on each plug which brought the price down to $2.75 each. Thanks Amazon!

    BalasHapus
  4. OEM replacement plugs for a 98 GMC 5.7 Suburban. No fuss. No muss. They work like they are supposed to and I expect a full 100K out of them.

    BalasHapus
  5. Of course nice product I used lots of this product for boats or for cars
    AC DELCO is right choice

    BalasHapus
  6. Changed from double platinum auto-lites to these iridiums in a 1997 Chevy K2500. Factory gap were all spot on. Very good quality plugs.

    BalasHapus