Jumat, 09 September 2011

Wet Seal Women's Ruched Sleeve Linen Blazer

Wet Seal Womens Ruched Sleeve

Wet Seal Womens Ruched Sleeve

have had back problems for a couple years (i'm only 33). was bedridden for a few months last year until i finally gave in and had surgery. was able to walk and sit down in a chair again, but still have lingering paints (though they are minor compared to last year). i work out of my house and sit in a chair most of the day in my office or in my car or in law school at nights. ordered one of these, arrived in a couple of days (prime member), set it in my office chair...INSTANT RELIEF! i knew of this type of cushion from my mother (she has one) so i knew it would help, but i think this one is better (firmer) than the one she has. i'm around 240 lbs and this cushion is still holding up just fine after sitting in it for a few hours. i'm actually going to order another one for my car as soon as i finish typing this.

Get your Wet Seal Womens Ruched Sleeve Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I got the taupe and I love it! It fits very well. The material is light and comfortable, and overall it seems to be well-made. Very stylish and flattering.

    BalasHapus
  2. I loved the jacket, however, I feel the sizing chart is a little off. I wear a medium in all my clothes. I ordered a medium in this jacket, however, it was way too small.

    BalasHapus
  3. Fits perfectly. You don't always get what you see online but with this blazer what you see is what you get. I love the way it looks on me.

    For reference, I bought the Medium size and I am 5'5 and 115 pounds.

    BalasHapus