Jumat, 02 September 2011

Nice Blazer

FLATSEVEN Stylish Casual Blazer Jacket

FLATSEVEN Stylish Casual Blazer Jacket

I wish the dia. was bigger, but I was willing to sacrafice for accuracy. I've shot Muzzy and Rage and several others, but this is the best broadhead I've shot in 100 gr. package. I always test shoot broadheads before hunting with them (rage excluded) and you should as well. I was lucky enough to have someone hook me up with some dull blades to shoot with and then replace with the originals. I shot a few arrows quickly when I received these as the season was almost over and every arrow flew perfect...center punch. The same afternoon I decided to run a live test on an unsuspecting doe at 25 yds. I've killed many deer with the bow and this may have been my best pinpoint arrow placement ever. 35 yds. to pile up on a double lung shot. You can bet these will be riding my arrows at the beginning of next season. Good luck, good hunting and always take an ethical shot.

Get your FLATSEVEN Stylish Casual Blazer Jacket Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I am very happy with this nice product, It looks and feels good, I am a US size Medium, but I ordered this in X-Large (US Large) and it fits like a normal US size Medium. I am very happy to have this jacket. Nice blazer again!! thanks flatseven!

    BalasHapus