Selasa, 27 September 2011

Excatly what I was looking for!!!!

Jessica London Womens Bi Stretch Blazer

Jessica London Womens Bi Stretch Blazer

To all those proud degree holders who have led their path so far either by compulsion or lack of apt exposure, this book is your chance to get yourself EDUCATED. If whole of your life you have bought what TV told you to, dressed what Bollywood/Cricket stars or society made you to, and thinks as school programmed you to, well, this book will push you to make a CHOICE. It will guide you to make a well informed decision by yourself.

Let me share an important lesson I have learned about life: the most efficient way to waste time is trying to re-invent the wheel. The author Krishna Kranthi, already gone through the process, shares his experience of the MBA journey in this book, which I think should be treated as a guide by the reader to create a better future for him/her self.

This book will helped me look at the same journey through three different angles as it has three completely different main characters. I am sure you will be able to match your personality with one of them, but will also learn from the ups and down of the other two characters.

When I started this book, I will be an honest I never expected such an intriguing start from a debut author. I got so involved in the story that I started predicting the next dialogue, next move, and sometimes the entire next chapter. Though I failed in all of my predictions, I just could not stop doing it. As the story unfolded itself in the following pages, I was totally enthralled in the flow of the story.

I was amazed to read such an artistic approach towards the mid-section of the book from a fellow engineer. You will realize the beauty of the art, when you will find yourself walking with the author as he takes you through the exciting trips he chooses to make. I think the author has made an excellent attempt to synergize art and science with the business in this book.

While you will enjoy the journey of three friends, the exciting trips, and other details of the MBA program, the most exciting part that helped set my mood right from the start was the Love story, the icing on the cake. The love story will inspire all those who are waiting for the right moment and especially those like me who are waiting for (waiting for the right moment) ;-)

I am soon going to start my MBA from one of top universities of US, and this book helped me not only choose the right school but also to set right expectations from the journey ahead. Anyone lost in the jungle of MBA options, this book will help you find the right MBA School that fits your personality and aspirations.

I hope my review helped you in some way to make the decision, I think the pricing is also very well set as it is under reach of a regular student. To all those (read engineers, I am one too) who think reading books are not their isshtyyyle, well trust me it's not a text book that will bore you or a guide/topper's notes that will fetch you right marks, it is an experience you will thank yourself to have undertaken.

It's the best investment of 150 rupees I have ever made in my life. I highly recommend you to read this book, if not for yourself, then to help those seeking guidance.

My Hearty Congratulations to Krishna for this masterpiece he calls, MBA is not about Money, Blazers, and Arrogance.

Get your Jessica London Womens Bi Stretch Blazer Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I just received this jacket and love it. I am very long waisted so I am always looking for tops and jackets that are long enough for me. This jacket is perfect! Great summer weight too.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love wearing blazers and slacks or blue jeans for substitue teaching. This blazer goes with so many of my things and looks professional, but also looks great with blue jeans. The fit is perfect and it was on sale. The price was right!!!!! I received it in the mail in a timely fashion. LOVE IT!!!

    BalasHapus