Senin, 13 Februari 2012

AMAZING! I love this

Sacs Life Duffster2 Love dream

Sacs Life Duffster2 Love dream

Being a professional high end automotive detailer, I claim I have some experience driving plenty of high end automobiles at night, most of them with excellent HID systems. Years ago, I desparately wanted HID lighting for my 2004 highlander due to the outstanding performance of HID. However the option didnt exist, and aftermaket kits at the time literally cost around $1000. I thought that was ridiculous, and continued to replace the Higlanders bulbs with good quality HELLA aftermarket bulbs. However, longevity was always an issue, and at $40 a set, it added up quick. The last time the bulb failed, I thought I would check again to see if the prices were any more reasonable. I was shocked to see the Kensun kits for less than $100. To say I was sceptical was an huge understatement. I stuck with the 6000K intensity because it was the "whitest" of the lights and not too blue, which I didnt want. I also forgot to mention I own a 2004 Lexus with factory HID and the Highlanders lights are not just as good. They literally rival any factory installed HID lighting installed before 2010. Not only were the easy to install, the performance is flawless. However, the price, makes them an absolute steal. Real legitimate HID lighting to replace the poor yellow factory lighting for under $100 bucks. Amazing. I don't know how they do it, but I suggest you purchase a set now before someone figures out this must be a mistake! Outstanding value for the money. Highly recommended without hesitation.

Get your Sacs Life Duffster2 Love dream Now!

3 komentar:

  1. this duffle has saved my life!!!! I have been traveling and it has saved me big time! My luggage was overweight, and I took this lightweight pouch out of my purse and it opened up into a full sized duffle bag!!!! I cannot believe how much it holds....how durable it is, and the prints are so fabulous!!!!! I am constantly being asked where I got this from, and I am so happy to share! I love Sacs of Life Duffle and I just went to the website and bought the Totester and the Insulator3 to match! There are so many styles and the price point is so great. and also, I am happy to be able to say that I eco-friendly! Yet, wow, with Sacs Of Life, i can still be stylish!!!!!

    Please let me know what other styles they come in! I want them all -

    BalasHapus
  2. This bag is much better than I expected. It folds up into a tiny square that easily fits in your carry on luggage. Once you're off the plane, it opens large enough to fit two sets of snorkel equipment, a wool blazer, sneakers, two sweaters, and two ball caps. Plus there is a shopping bag size brown bag inside one of the many zippered compartments. We used both bags as snorkel and beach bags for a week and they lasted fine. The bags are well made, didn't rip, have good zippers, and kept their shape. The straps are comfortable. Then we folded them back up to fit in the carry on luggage again for the plane. Absolutely perfect. This is a good value.

    BalasHapus