Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

Very Handsome

Izod Boys Brass Button Blazer

Izod Boys Brass Button Blazer

Being a professional high end automotive detailer, I claim I have some experience driving plenty of high end automobiles at night, most of them with excellent HID systems. Years ago, I desparately wanted HID lighting for my 2004 highlander due to the outstanding performance of HID. However the option didnt exist, and aftermaket kits at the time literally cost around $1000. I thought that was ridiculous, and continued to replace the Higlanders bulbs with good quality HELLA aftermarket bulbs. However, longevity was always an issue, and at $40 a set, it added up quick. The last time the bulb failed, I thought I would check again to see if the prices were any more reasonable. I was shocked to see the Kensun kits for less than $100. To say I was sceptical was an huge understatement. I stuck with the 6000K intensity because it was the "whitest" of the lights and not too blue, which I didnt want. I also forgot to mention I own a 2004 Lexus with factory HID and the Highlanders lights are not just as good. They literally rival any factory installed HID lighting installed before 2010. Not only were the easy to install, the performance is flawless. However, the price, makes them an absolute steal. Real legitimate HID lighting to replace the poor yellow factory lighting for under $100 bucks. Amazing. I don't know how they do it, but I suggest you purchase a set now before someone figures out this must be a mistake! Outstanding value for the money. Highly recommended without hesitation.

Get your Izod Boys Brass Button Blazer Now!

9 komentar:

  1. My grandson's first sport coat, bought for a family wedding. He looked great,
    fit was good and fabric good quality. Would recommend highly.

    BalasHapus
  2. The quality and design is beyond what I expected coupled with the price makes for an excellent purchase for a 5year old.

    BalasHapus
  3. Great price for a great jacket. Love the gold button detail!! My grandson is wearing it to church Easter sunday!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Beautiful jacket, well made and it feels like an Italian silk fabric. Fits true to size. Looks very expensive, best jacket for boys on Amazon.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a really lovely jacket. Very nice quality for the price. It was true to size. My son looked great in it.

    BalasHapus
  6. This navy blazer made a 5 year old boy so very happy because now he can dress like Dad. It is well made and looks terrific.

    BalasHapus
  7. Birthday for a grandson and "no toys" said his mum. The Blazer exceeded all expectations. Beautifully made, an old fashioned tailored garment. A welcome change from the land fill fashion that floods the Internet.

    BalasHapus
  8. My son looked very handsome in his new IZOD Coat now, I have to buy to white pants or gray for this to be a complete outfit. He looks so handsome. He will be able to wear it with alot of other clothing.

    BalasHapus