Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Great Product!

OTC 9450 OBDII Scan Reader

OTC 9450 OBDII Scan Reader

I purchased these speakers to install in my 98 Saturn SL2. The stock speakers were still in good condition and sounded OK. I figured that anything would be better than the stock speakers and at $25.00, it was worth taking a chance.

The OEM speakers are an odd size (6.75") so I did have to drill four holes, which wasn't a big deal.

I spliced the wiring instead of doing a re-wire job. As another reviewer said, the wire supplied with the speakers are thin. I ended up exposing twice the length of wire than I normally would and doubling it up to give the butt connector more to crimp on to.

After installing one side, I played some music to compare the speakers. What a difference! The highs were much improved. The voices were clearer, cymbals were more distinct, and on acoustical music you could really hear the sound of the fingers as they slid across the guitar strings. I'm more of a "highs" person so these speakers fit the bill perfectly.

I'm older now and don't need the bass to rattle the fillings in my teeth. Even so, the bass response of the Pyle was more than a pleasant surprise. There was some added "thump." I have a habit of checking the rear view mirror when I'm at a stop. I noticed that it was vibrating to the bass of Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise." When I checked the side view mirrors, they were vibrating also. This never happened with the stock speakers, no matter how loud I played the music. (I'm using just a Sony CDXGT340 head unit rated at 208 watts with no external amplifier.)

I don't play the music loud all the time, but I do crank it up every so often when volume adds to the listening experience, such as with Black Sabbath, Van Halen, for example. I haven't noticed any distortion and the speakers have held up so far.

Even though I wasn't expecting much from these speakers, they've greatly exceeded my expectations and were a nice surprise. In fact, I just ordered another set for the rear! Comparable name brand speakers cost $80.00-100.00 here locally. At $25.00, these speakers are a great bargain and well worth the price.

Get your OTC 9450 OBDII Scan Reader Now!

8 komentar:

  1. very nice tool quality better than expected i have had an abs light on my 04 chevy impala for months and after 2 minutes i new where to start looking and an hour later it was fixed also checked my brothers saturn and girlfriends jeep for there check engine lights to have the ability to do so much without a pricey unit is increddible

    BalasHapus
  2. This is a good quality product. It works great right out of the box. It reads both general engine codes as well as ABS codes on American car brands but does not read the ABS codes on many imports

    BalasHapus
  3. It's work well on american car but It's not working whit the car made outside the USA. But I kept It for It's low price compare to the Innova 350 us $ that real abs + srs and read half the Toyota brand car and some Honda code. 5 stars for the price. I bought It when It was at 99 US $. Now I saw the price It's slightly hight.

    BalasHapus
  4. This product works great, and the competition cant even come close to matching the price of 114$. With just one use this tool has almost paid for itself. (dealer charges 90$/h min plus 13% tax = 101.70$)

    GOTTA HAVE IT!

    Do some research and make sure its compatable with your vehicle.

    BalasHapus
  5. You can't beat it for the price. Great little scanner Does everything I need it to do beside it will not do import abs codes

    BalasHapus
  6. Just purchased the tool, I was quite impressed by the amount of live data you can view on some vehicles (domestic) much more than expected, so far I have been able to plug in to every vehicle I have tried KIA, Saab, Subaru and domestic.I'm still playing with it but have had no problems.I would recommend this scan tool.

    BalasHapus
  7. The OTC 9450 Scan Tool controls were intuitive, and in short minutes Codes and solutions were displayed. It is very easy to flip through the Engine, ABS and SRS DTC's. It saved a pile of money over taking it to a service cetntre. Even if you're not a DIY type person it lets you know ahead of time what is going to be a truthful diagnosis at the repair facility you take your vehicle to. At this price I am thinking of getting one for my wife's vehicle and my two other vehicles.

    BalasHapus