Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

I love this Blazer...

Kensie Womens Ponte Blazer Medium

Kensie Womens Ponte Blazer Medium

I bought two of those to replace the brakes (both front and rear) on a 2007 Honda Pilot. It fits fine under the vehicle using the lowest setting. So if the car had more clearance off the ground I could raise the insert and move the pin to higher setting. I am not so sure it would fit under a regular car, not an SUV (just something to keep in mind). Both units work well. The instructions are really minimalist and it took me a few minutes to realize that I needed to turn the tiny valve at the base of the unit to a fully closed position (clockwise) in order for the jack to start going up when I was pumping the handle. You can use the removable handle (it has grooves) to turn the valve. In order to lower the jack, you can use the handle to turn the valve counter-clockwise. Do it very slowly though, if you want the car to go down gracefully. Other than that everything is pretty obvious" pump to raise the jack. Lower the lever to lock the stand. Raise the lever to release it - You may have to raise the jack just a bit before lowering it if the lever is made stuck by the weight on the jack and you can't release it in its current position.

Get your Kensie Womens Ponte Blazer Medium Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I love this Blazer. I wore this in Miami and I killed it I received so many compliments. I also work in a trendy boutique hotel and its very appropriate and the guest and co-workers always compliment me. I wish they had other colors, I cannot stop wearing this jacket.

    BalasHapus