Selasa, 14 Februari 2012

Salvatore Exte Wool Feel Sharkskin Mens Suit

Salvatore Sharkskin Button Jacket Front

Salvatore Sharkskin Button Jacket Front

This is the first full suit I've ever purchased. Usually I just wear a shirt and tie or a blazer to events that require a little dressing up... But I was in need of an actual matching suit recently, and this was a perfect solution. I just took a chance and went with the standard "waist size plus 6 inches = jacket size" equation. I wear a 38 pants, and since I'm a little on the tall side (6'2") and have long arms, I went with a 44L. The suit arrived the next day (1-day Prime shipping) and I tried it on at work to make sure it fit... This suit fit like it was custom tailored for me. I couldn't have been happier. Both the pants and jacket were just perfect. The sleeves were the right length so that when my arms are outstretched, they weren't too short, and weren't too long when standing with my hands at my sides. The only thing that was required, or course, was hemming the pants since they're unfinished. I've already put the same suit in both Navy and Gray on my Amazon list so I can purchase them in the future. I was very pleased with this suit for the price, and I think you will be too...

Get your Salvatore Sharkskin Button Jacket Front Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This is a very nice looking suit and it fits me exactly, being true to the size. Now that I have something else nice to wear to church and other great occasions because of it, I was very happy and pleased with the sale.

    BalasHapus