Senin, 06 Februari 2012

awesome quality product

MILiquid111 Footless Metallic Stretch Leggings

MILiquid111 Footless Metallic Stretch Leggings

Rick Steves recommended this belt, so I bought it. Good thing. I always had my passport, money and cards on me. Even when I slept. It's comfortable enough that I never noticed it. (I took it off when I showered and a few times, but you get the idea.) I would rather be safe than sorry. In one of the hostels I stayed at, a group of backpackers were robbed, thinking their stuff was safe in their rooms. Not so.

The deluxe version was big enough to fit my valuables, and I would recommend this version over the standard one, which is much smaller. The deluxe wrapped around my lower stomach, but it wasn't that noticeable. I would carry a little bit of money in my pocket, so I wouldn't have to reach into the belt. As far as sweating goes, I travelled in early fall across Europe. I didn't have to worry about heat and perspiration. A few times, when I went running in London and Florence, the money belt did retain the moisture from my body, but it was nothing to be uncomfortable.

Overall, I felt very safe and comfortable wearing my money belt. Obviously, if someone was intent on mugging me, a money belt would probably not deter them. However, as far as petty theft goes and opportunistic pickpocketing, having a money belt is just a smart idea.

Get your MILiquid111 Footless Metallic Stretch Leggings Now!

9 komentar:

  1. These leggings are very shiny, and sexy. They seem to be very well made, and the sizing was accurate. The price was good for a quality product like this.

    The seller (Sakkas Store) shipped them very quickly, and I will definitely order from them again in the near future!

    Thank you Sakkas Store, and Amazon!

    BalasHapus
  2. I have these in black and the gold is just as lovely!!! I'm 5'10" and the large fits just fine. I probably wouldn't wear them with anything less than a knee boot but I can't wait for the perfect occasion to wear the gold pair. I think New Year's is the time!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. I purchased the gold leggings for my daughter. They are high quality, have already been washed 3 times and there is no change in the look or material. She would wear them every day if I let her.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought these to use as a part of a costume. The material was perfect; shiny and vibrant. Even though I'm plus sized (sz 18) the large fit fine. It took a minute to wriggle into these pants but that's normal for stretch leggings.

    BalasHapus
  5. I bought this item not knowing what they would look like and they are just wonderful. My wife looks great in them.

    BalasHapus
  6. These pants are well made and fit very nice. They are true to size which is very nice as items like this tend to run small. The wife loves them and wants to wear them. We are very happy with these pants!

    BalasHapus
  7. I was skeptical about purchasing these. But they fit nicely and was told by many they looked great! They accentuate your curbs while not creating that muffin top haha! Although for those women that are tall they may fit a bit short but who cares wear them with boots or booties and you're good. I purchased the black ones and noticed I can wear these for any occasion not just Halloween hahaaa.

    BalasHapus
  8. The leggings are great and comfortable and I rocked the 80s costume party and took 1st prize! I was thrilled with the product and would recommend!

    BalasHapus