Jumat, 03 Februari 2012

Fashionable

Kenneth Cole Long Loose Shirt

Kenneth Cole Long Loose Shirt

This is a fantastic looking wingtip oxford at a bargain price. I bought the oyster suede (off white, not gray) and they look really good with a dark idigo or red pair of skinny jeans. I wear an 11 medium, bought the 11 medium, and they fit perfectly. Ordinarily, I would order 1/2 size larger and add a pair of Dr. Scholl's foot pillow inserts, and these shoes would have benefited from that, as there is practically no arch support and the cushioning is quite modest (feels like a dress shoe). But because of the elongated toe (the hot look in a wingtip oxford now), I felt a half size bigger would make the shoes look too long. There is literally an inch of shoe in the toe that goes unfilled, but otherwise they fit just fine. The quality is mid-level but better than expected at this price point, and since I only plan to wear them occasionally, I think they'll last a long time. Mainly, they look great, are fairly lightweight, and should work well for a 4 to 5-hour outing. Another reviewer mentioned a Pentel white eraser works well to clean up marks on the light suede. I'll try that, but I've also already sprayed them 3 times with a protective suede coating. You can spend $150 to $350 on a shoe that looks like this, and it'll no doubt be better quality, but I'd much rather pay this price for a shoe I'll wear just occasionally. Finally, my wife is a fashion stylist and is very critical of what I wear, and she gave me her "thumbs up." I'd say you can't go wrong, and if you don't mind a little extra length, you can get a 1/2 size larger and add more cushioning and comfort with a set of Dr. Scholl's foot pillows.

Get your Kenneth Cole Long Loose Shirt Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I really like this tank top. I'm normally not a tank top person, I prefer tops like Last Tango Long Sleeves; but I have to say, this top is pretty great. It is comfortable and I think it's quite fashionable for the summertime. I highly recommend getting, especially if you like tank tops.

    BalasHapus
  2. I like this top because of how it fits. The looseness of the top gives it it's own style. I haven't been this impressed with a top like this since KOS USA tops for womens - Cinch Front Princess Tank (Style#6612K). I recommend tying it on especially if you are a fan of tank tops.

    BalasHapus
  3. I never write reviews, but I felt I needed to on this purchase. After I originally placed the order, I almost cancelled the order (thinking I would probably not wear it enough to justify the purchase). Wow, I am so glad I didn't. The shirt is light weight, breathable, and flattering to my bottom half. It can easily be layered, or worn alone. It is long enough to be worn with leggings, but not too long to be worn with jeans. It feels dressier than your average tank top, and a long necklace brings it all together. I may actually buy another one as a backup, because the timeless design of this top ensures a long lasting place in my wardrobe. I haven't checked yet, but hopefully there are other colors available somewhere in ecommerce land.
    Cheers!

    BalasHapus