Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

TheLees Mens Casual Slim 8 Button Jacket Blazer

TheLees Casual Button Jacket Blazer

TheLees Casual Button Jacket Blazer

My Review:
What can I say except the story is about a little boy that is always on the move because of his Dad's work. He never gets to live in one place over two years, this move carried him down to Miami Fla. where his Dad will be working on the environment on the everglades. Sam does not want to move when the first Sunday they were there in the church he meet these other two boys and one of them was a son of a rich man and he thought he was the BIG BOSS.

Oh what these three young boys get into, Sam was always taught to mind his parents and do the right thing but sometimes, prer pressure gets to him and he does something that he didn't tell his parents about and this really could have cost the boys their lives. Three smart boys here that knew how to take care of themselves when their lives were at risk.

This book was sent to me by Max Elliot Anderson for Review

Get your TheLees Casual Button Jacket Blazer Now!

6 komentar:

  1. Great jacket, it is for fall period. I am a M and i took xxl and it fits wonderful. The brown color is not exactly like in the picture but it is beautiful
    It is a slim fit jacket. I you want it slim order one size bigger , if you want to wear a little loose order 2 sizes bigger.
    Great customer service as well A+

    BalasHapus
  2. TheLees Mens Casual Slim 8 Button Jacket Blazer (Apparel)
    TheLees Mens Casual Slim 8 Button Jacket Blazer Black X-Large(US Large)!

    I am quite anxious to get my purchase and as far as i am concerned i track down that my jacket is "sitting on brazilian customs" to be cleared ou.

    I can't wait to get my jacket as fast as i can and apreciatte that as much as others have pointed out on their reviews.

    Having said that, i'll keep my fingers crossed till i collect my Jacket Blazer as soon as possible !

    Many thank's to Amazon and THE LEES as well.
    Annibal Amorim / BRAZIL / RIO

    BalasHapus
  3. Just received this jacket only 2 days after ordering it. I checked every seam and stitching and everything looked clean. Tried it on and it fits perfectly. Maybe even better if I lose 5 pounds. It's a great jacket and I definitely may purchase a few more coats from The Lees.

    BalasHapus
  4. Lees is seriously AWESOME! I ordered the clothes and it came within a few days. Really good quality and stitching! DEFINITELY worth the money and I will be ordering more from them.

    I ordered the wrong sizes (pay attention to the sizing chart and I highly recommend measuring yourself first) and they were a breeze to get them exchanged for the correct sizes. I sent them back some clothes that weren't theirs on accident and they sent them back without charging me for it!

    I HIGHLY recommend ordering from these guys. Great clothes, great prices, and great customer service!

    BalasHapus
  5. My son loves it. It is the first time I bought him clothes and it helped that it was on his wishlist. Fit perfectly.

    BalasHapus