Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

comfortable slacks

Jessica London Womens Stretch Wide Leg

Jessica London Womens Stretch Wide Leg

I purchased these speakers to install in my 98 Saturn SL2. The stock speakers were still in good condition and sounded OK. I figured that anything would be better than the stock speakers and at $25.00, it was worth taking a chance.

The OEM speakers are an odd size (6.75") so I did have to drill four holes, which wasn't a big deal.

I spliced the wiring instead of doing a re-wire job. As another reviewer said, the wire supplied with the speakers are thin. I ended up exposing twice the length of wire than I normally would and doubling it up to give the butt connector more to crimp on to.

After installing one side, I played some music to compare the speakers. What a difference! The highs were much improved. The voices were clearer, cymbals were more distinct, and on acoustical music you could really hear the sound of the fingers as they slid across the guitar strings. I'm more of a "highs" person so these speakers fit the bill perfectly.

I'm older now and don't need the bass to rattle the fillings in my teeth. Even so, the bass response of the Pyle was more than a pleasant surprise. There was some added "thump." I have a habit of checking the rear view mirror when I'm at a stop. I noticed that it was vibrating to the bass of Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise." When I checked the side view mirrors, they were vibrating also. This never happened with the stock speakers, no matter how loud I played the music. (I'm using just a Sony CDXGT340 head unit rated at 208 watts with no external amplifier.)

I don't play the music loud all the time, but I do crank it up every so often when volume adds to the listening experience, such as with Black Sabbath, Van Halen, for example. I haven't noticed any distortion and the speakers have held up so far.

Even though I wasn't expecting much from these speakers, they've greatly exceeded my expectations and were a nice surprise. In fact, I just ordered another set for the rear! Comparable name brand speakers cost $80.00-100.00 here locally. At $25.00, these speakers are a great bargain and well worth the price.

Get your Jessica London Womens Stretch Wide Leg Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I am a plus size full figured woman and these pants fit great, look great and are just nice enough to pass as work cloths but are still comfterable to wear

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice look. Love the feel of the material. The size is perfect. I'm 5'1 so I had to have them hemmed, alittle too long.

    BalasHapus