Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

Works great!

ELM327 Interface Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner

ELM327 Interface Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner

I had high hopes for the Patty Boutique shirts and this one was all that and more!

It fits incredibly well, snug in all the right places, a nice breathable fabric, very rich color ( got it in red,) and it is the perfect mix of sexy and elegance. I was worried about the shirt being too small as some customers have reported already - I am a 34 C cup and the shirt fit very nicely up top and hugged just right around the waist. I am of a smaller build so if your around 120 - 135 pounds, definitely go for a small. Actually, I ordered two other shirts and the smalls were kind of big - this one however, was a tailored fit.

I hight recommend this shirt for women who are inverted triangle shapes, ( broader top / bust with narrower hips -) as it's hard to find shirts that flatter our figures right - this one looks gorgeous on this particular body type.

It's stretchy but holds shape and very movable for going out to dance or active outings as such. I received a ton of compliments and looks from the guys ( ha ha,) while wearing it -

Definitely worth the money!! I can't wait to buy more of the Boutiques beautiful clothing!

Get your ELM327 Interface Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I give it a five star because it works just like the expensive similiar product out in the market.
    Excellent product for the money.

    BalasHapus
  2. This device works great. I have it running in my 05 Acura RSX, it works quickly and without problem and I immediately discovered a pending potential issue with one of my o2 sensors (even though my check engine light is not currently on.)

    The price can't be beat, I'm considering finding a cheap android tablet with bluetooth to mount to my sunvisor to leave running and logging all the time.

    btw, I'm using Torque Pro on a Samsung Galaxy S3. I did not and will not be bothering with the included CD, i doubt it has any Linux software on it anyway and that is all I use.

    BalasHapus
  3. Worked the first time I plugged it in and has continued to work since. Detected by Torque for Android (Free and Pro) right away. Supports the Faster Communication feature of Torque. Occasionally I will have to enter the Bluetooth pairing PIN a few times to get it paired successfully, but other than that it's a great product (Especially for the price).

    BalasHapus
  4. Fast response! I use with Torque Pro!

    Everything you need from a professional OBDII scanner for the price of a day at the movies!!

    BalasHapus
  5. Love this one. Works great with all the vehicles i've tried, except for the JDM's, but i've already knew that in the time i bought it, so it's ok.

    Very cheapy construction, but for the money, you can't ask for more than connects with all the ECUs and find all the active errors.

    I use it with my Android OS Samsung Galaxy Note, and the TORQUE Pro and OBD Droidscan Apps, and works great with both.

    Very happy with the product!

    BalasHapus
  6. I was a little skeptical when I ordered this, but for the price, I decided that I would give it a try. It connects without issue and lets me read error codes. One cool thing that I didn't expect, or even really use, is that it gives you a ton of data regarding acceleration, speed, etc.

    BalasHapus
  7. works as great with Android apps Torque Pro

    and Nexus 7

    I think I had to use 1234 not 0000 as pairing code

    BalasHapus